Camp Season COVID Considerations
The health & welfare of our beloved camp family remains both our priority and responsibility. The following are COVID considerations for our 2021 season:
- Please note that all camps will be capped at 30 campers per camp. Please note that all camps require a minimum of 10 campers registered one (1) week prior to be offered. Should a camp week be cancelled for this reason, all camp registrations will be 100% refunded.
- We expect all team and campers to self-monitor before arriving at camp. Anyone showing COVID-19 signs & symptoms are expected to stay home. Should they develop signs & symptoms while at camp, they will be sent home. Infectious disease protocols will be followed until parents, guardians, and/or designated individuals are able to pick them up from camp.
- Masks are welcome but not required at camp.
- Frequent hand washing will be available and highly encouraged. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- High touch and common surfaces will be routinely cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Physical distancing and minimizing physical contact will be encouraged.
Counselor-In-Training (CIT) is a retreat designed for young faith-filled leaders to gain camping and ministry experience while being challenged to discover new skills and abilities, grow in their personal relationship with God and experience Catholic community living while having fun with other CIT's. This training allows CIT's to become familiar with leading Camp Lemieux activities. Upon completion of this training week, CIT's may be invited to return throughout Camper Weeks based on their growth and development during CIT week. There is no additional charge when CIT'S are asked to return for additional Camper Weeks.
Can’t wait until you are old enough to join us for full Camp Weeks? Kidz Camp caters to children 6-8 years who want to get a taste of what camp has to offer. Kidz Camp kicks off with campers arriving Friday morning and winding up on Saturday with Mass at 11:00 am followed by a light potluck lunch. Our time is short and sweet compared to a full week camp experience - Giving just enough to get a taste of life at Camp Lemieux!
Let the summer holidays begin! What better way to start the summer than a week at the lake filled with fun, faith and friends? Camper weeks are designed for campers to have fun making new friends and life-long memories, discover new skills and abilities, and grow in their personal relationship with God - all while living in Catholic community. Pack your bags for a week jammed full of fun, faith and friends!
Let your summer adventure begin with us! What better way to start the summer than a week at the lake filled with fun, faith and friends? Senior Camp is designed for older campers to have fun making new friends and life-long memories, discover new skills and abilities, and grow in their personal relationship with God - all while living in Catholic community. Pack your bags for a week jammed full of fun, faith and friends!